PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
a. This Privacy and Cookies Policy sets out the privacy and cookies policy of YECOSOUL, (Spain); and the following who act as “data processors” on behalf of YECOSOUL within the meaning of the Act: YECOSOUL.
2. Collection of Personal Information
a. The types of personal information collected and stored by YECOSOUL might include your name and e-mail address.
b. YECOSOUL may collect personal information about you in the following ways:
i. any data which you provide when you complete and submit an application to YECOSOUL to register on its website(s) or receive email alerts or other communications from YECOSOUL;
ii. during any transaction with us;
iii. any other data which you provide to YECOSOUL when you enquire about our activities, email, or write to us or otherwise provide us with personal information.
3. Storage and retention of your information
a. YECOSOUL will keep your information on a secure server. The technology that YECOSOUL uses and the security policies which YECOSOUL has implemented are intended to safeguard your information from unauthorised access and improper use.
4. Use of Your Information
a. YECOSOUL may use your personal information (subject in each case to the requirements of the DPA) for the following purposes:
i. for any email alerts, transactions with us and competitions and promotions that you take part in;
ii. responding to any enquiry you make;
iii. to ascertain or demonstrate standards that are or ought to be achieved by employees of YECOSOUL, for example reviewing the information for quality and/or training purposes;
iv. subject to your consent, sending you newsletters and/or alerts and information regarding YECOSOUL’s or any third party’s future services (in all formats to which you have consented e.g. post, email, text); and
v. for generating aggregated statistics about users, traffic patterns etc. of the YECOSOUL and other services and developing YECOSOUL’s marketing plans.
b. YECOSOUL may also disclose your information (subject in each case to the requirements of the DPA) as follows:
i. if you have given your consent for YECOSOUL to do so, to other selected organisations to enable them to contact you or send you information by post, telephone and/or email;
ii. to any service providers, sub-contractors and agents appointed by YECOSOUL to perform the above functions on its behalf and in accordance with its instructions;
iii. to third parties selected by YECOSOUL as part of aggregated and anonymised statistics about users, traffic patterns etc.
iv. to such individuals and/or bodies as necessary to ensure YECOSOUL’s compliance with any applicable law, regulation, legal proceeding or governmental request;
v. to any relevant authority or third party requiring YECOSOUL to disclose the identity of or locate anyone posting such material on an YECOSOUL website; and
vi. to any individual making a subject information request to YECOSOUL.
When you visit a YECOSOUL website, YECOSOUL uses “cookie” technology try to make that experience simple, personalised and meaningful. Cookies are small pieces of information which are issued to your computer or any similar device you use to access the internet e.g. smart phone, tablet or other mobile device when you visit a website and which store and sometimes track information about you’re use of the website. A number of cookies YECOSOUL use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the website and will last for longer.
• recognise when a visitor to a YECOSOUL website has visited before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive to the website and allows us to make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get;
• customise elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the website;
• store your product selections to the shopping basket;
• collect statistical information about how our visitors use the website so that we can improve the website and learn which parts are most popular to visitors; and
• Gather information through our advertising partners, about the pages on the YECOSOUL website that you visit, and also other information about other websites that you visit, so as to place you in an “interest segment”. This information is then used to serve interest-based advertisements which it is believed will be targeted to your interests. Without these cookies, advertisements you encounter will be less relevant to you and to your interests.
6. Governing Law
The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Spain in relation to any legal actions or proceedings arising out of or in connection with this agreement, save that this submission will not preclude any party from applying to any other court having jurisdiction for urgent or interim relief in aid of proposed or pending proceedings in Spain.